Created Jul 04, 2010 08:44 PM — Last modified Apr 19, 2012 04:46 PM
EBSA reports endorsed by COP
EBSA reports recommended by SBSTTA
EBSA reports produced by regional workshops
Information submitted to a regional process
Information submitted to this website
Draft Information private to author
- Costa Rica Dome — Contact person: Erich Hoyt, Whale and Dolphin Conservation Society (WDCS) — last modified Nov 23, 2010 05:38 PM
- The Costa Rica Dome is a high productivity area which uniquely supports year-round endangered blue whales.
- Southeast Shoal of the Grand Bank — Contact person: erichhoyt — last modified Feb 21, 2011 03:13 PM
- The Southeast Shoal of the Grand Bank is an area of high primary productivity, an offshore spawning site for capelin and a cetacean foraging area.
- Alborán Sea — Contact person: erichhoyt — last modified Nov 23, 2010 05:47 PM
- The Alborán Sea has the highest cetacean diversity in the Mediterranean basin.